Workplace and Community Group Workshops
Workplace and community workshops are offered for your convenience, many people are looking for ways to reduce debt and save for their dreams. Workplace programs can be as short as 20 minutes or up to 90 minutes. We have several predesigned workshops shown below or we can tailor a workshop to meet your needs.
Contact us to learn more about scheduling a program for your organization.
Workplace and Community Workshop Topics:
- Planning for Financial Freedom
- The Power of Money
- What you Spend and What You Save: Smart Money Moves for Smart People
- How to Build a Budget that Works
- 50 Ways to Save Money in 50 Minutes
- Money Management and Communication Secrets
- Balancing Money and Marriage
- Credit Tricks and Traps
- Know the Score: Understanding Credit Scores
- Are You Saving Enough for Retirement?
- Ways to Decrease Financial Stress on Your Family
- Financial Planning is for Teens Too
- Financial Challenges after High School
- Workshops on Planning and Paying for College
- Yikes, I Have Student Debt