Flaunt Your Find and Upload Your Upcycle Contest Rules
ONLY PURCHASES MADE AT OR ITEMS FOUND IN A GOODWILL NCW RETAIL STORE AND TRAINING CENTER CAN BE ENTERED INTO AND WIN THIS MONTHLY CONTEST.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those whose contest submissions were purchased at or found in a Goodwill NCW retail store, and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. No purchase is required to participate. Team members of Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin, Inc. (Goodwill NCW) and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of team members are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Goodwill NCW as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Monthly Contest entries will be accepted online starting on the first of each month at 12:00 a.m. CST and ending the last day of the month at 11:59 p.m., CST. All entries must be uploaded to the Contest landing page by last day of each month at 11:59 p.m., CST.
4. How to Enter: The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Goodwill NCW. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission/s may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Goodwill NCW. A product/image may only submitted once per lifetime by the same person and cannot be submitted consecutive months.
5. Prize: Each Monthly Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a $25 gift card that can be redeemed at any Goodwill NCW retail store and training center. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Goodwill NCW. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Goodwill NCW to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible monthly entries received, as well as the number of public Facebook votes cast for each entry.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The previous month’s (1) winner will be selected via a public Facebook vote hosted on Goodwill NCW’s Facebook page. Public voting will take place the first business week of every month. The previous month’s winner will be notified by 5:00 p.m. CST the Friday of the first business week of each month. Goodwill NCW shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to getting lost in the mail, spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT GOODWILL NCW’S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo submission and description of item), You understand and agree that Goodwill NCW and anyone acting on behalf of Goodwill NCW, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Goodwill NCW. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Goodwill NCW from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Goodwill NCW may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Goodwill NCW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Goodwill NCW’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Goodwill NCW may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Goodwill NCW. Goodwill NCW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions/Flaunt your Find Rules. Goodwill NCW has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Goodwill NCW reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold Goodwill NCW and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest entry process; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the Unites States of America AND Wisconsin, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Goodwill NCW having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Photo Submission: You grant us, without any compensation of any kind to you or others, the exclusive right and license to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, sublicense, modify, edit, adapt, translate, transmit, create derivative works from, and otherwise exploit all Images in any form, medium or technology that we elect, whether now or in the future. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that, without further approval from you, we may exercise the rights you grant us herein for any and all purposes we deem appropriate, including, without limitation, for the promotion, marketing, and publicizing of our services and products. We may, for example, use and publish the Images on our website, social media or third party websites, in our print, broadcast and digital advertisements, in our marketing materials, and in connection with our promotional events. The right and license you grant us is perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive, royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, and transferable without your further consent.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of monthly Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Goodwill NCW, Attn: Marketing – Flaunt Your Find, 1800 Appleton Rd., Menasha, WI 54952.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is: Goodwill NCW, 1800 Appleton Rd., Menasha, WI 54952.
16. Facebook: The Flaunt Your Find Contest hosted by Goodwill NCW is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.