Chippewa Valley Miracle League goals:
- Provides opportunities for children with disabilities to play baseball regardless of their abilities and to learn valuable skills in teamwork, communication, relationship-building and social engagement.
- Develops and promotes community support and sponsorship of the Miracle League of the Chippewa Valley.
- Promotes the health and well-being of individuals with disabilities and their families.
- Provides community members meaningful, fun volunteer opportunities.
- Educates and promotes awareness within the communities about the capabilities of individuals with disabilities and their families.
Everyone PLAYS. Everyone CARES. Everyone WINS.