The goal of the Miracle League is to make participation in the league an enjoyable and rewarding experience for your child. Safety is a top priority. The following are expectations for parents/guardians and families.
Please read and abide by the following Miracle League of the Lakeshore expectations to help ensure a safe and successful summer of baseball. Thank you for your support.
- A parent/guardian must be in attendance during every game a Miracle League player attends. The parent/guardian is expected to be the first responder in a case of illness, accident or injury to their child. The parent/guardian is also expected to have on hand any specific medications for the child and are solely responsible for dispensing them as required. The parent/guardian is on site for all medical decisions involving the child. A first aid kit is available in the gear box at the field. No parent/guardian = No play.
- Uniforms are required and expected to be worn at each game. Team identity is part of the league experience, and our team sponsors have donated generously to assure that players have great team uniforms.
- Proper shoes are required. No flip flops or open-toe sandals are allowed. This is a safety rule and will be enforced.
- Weekly attendance is expected. If a player can’t attend a game, it is expected that the parent/guardian communicates this with the team coach and the player’s volunteer buddy. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibly to have contact information for the team coach and volunteer buddy.
- Only authorized persons are allowed on the field. Once the game starts, only players, volunteers and team management who have a signed release form are allowed on the field. Parents/guardians, siblings, grandparents, etc. are not allowed on the field or in the dugout while a game is in play.
- No food or beverages are allowed on the field. Food is not allowed in the dugout or on the field. The only beverage allowed in the dugout is water in a container that has a lid. Spills make the surface extremely slippery, which causes an unsafe environment.
- Please clean up after yourself, family and player. Use the trash and recycle cans on site.